vendredi 11 avril 2008

Finally the weekend...

Yay! It's finally Friday!

There isn't that much to update on because this week has been very quiet. Six guys and one girl all went to Spain on Wednesday and are staying until Sunday night. My roommate and my friend Jenna are going to Paris this weekend, so out of the 20 usual students staying in the hotel, there will only be 11. I'm pretty sure the hotel manager is very excited about the tranquility and silence at night. I have actually gotten on his good side; it's kind of funny because he calls me Mrs. Caitlin. (But he pronounces it, Catleen) At the hotel, cereal is served with whole milk that actually looks like heavy cream. It is getting pretty hard on my stomach, so I found skim milk at the market and Pasquel (Hotel Manager) agreed to store it in the refridgerator for me. I also found granola cereal that is REALLY good.

Tonight will be a nice chance to catch up on sleep and get some plans together for our 10 day break that is coming up in just two weeks! I also plan to get my online photo album set up so that you can see all the pictures I have taken so far, along with captions.

Saturday, Elizabeth and I are going to the Pyrenees to hike. I'm really excited because it will be a good chance to get outside, get some sun, and see some beautiful mountains. I will take some great pictures. I love and miss you all- more to come after Saturday!

1 commentaire:

Susie a dit…

Caitlin -
I love the blog. Thanks for sharing your adventures...I had just been thinking about you, wondering about summer internships, and then I remembered you were in France! Study hard and have lots of FUN!

Love, Susie
PS: I was really impressed that you danced until 4:30 in the morning. I think I would die.