lundi 14 avril 2008

Fun filled weekend

Bonjour!

I hope everyone had a very good weekend, I heard grandmas speech went very well with no tears, yay! I was so glad I got to talk to grandma and papa and some of my cousins, and of course, Mom, Dad and Abby.

This weekend was a lot of fun, as you know we went hiking on Saturday morning. It was really fun! But, there were HUGE slugs on the ground everywhere which was sick! Not to mention, for the first half hour we somehow went off the trail and were forging our way through thick forest. Finally we stumbled upon the correct path and laughed for about ten minutes. It was like we had been professional hikers, climbing STEEP hills.

The view from the top was breath-taking. It was kind of scary, I dont think Grammy would have liked being up so high and walking so close to the edge. I will definitely work on getting all my pictures together and in an album for you to view. I will post more later!

Love,
CP

Aucun commentaire: